The Yuba College Library presents:
An essay contest! How has the library contributed to your academic career?
- Contestants will submit an original essay between 400 – 600 words on how the Yuba College Library has contributed to the success of their academic career.
- Essays will be judged on originality, creativity, and substance.
- There will be one winner and two honorable mentions chosen. The winner will receive $50 and the two honorable mentions will receive $25 each. Each will receive a certificate of recognition, and the winning essay will be posted in the library and on the library website.
- Be sure your essay has your name, phone number, and email address on it.
- Please submit your essay via email to your Yuba College Library at firstname.lastname@example.org, or turn them in at the Circulation desk!
- The deadline to turn your essay in is April 27, 2012, by 4L30 pm.
- Winners will be notified on May 4th.
Please see the posters in the library for more information.